DALLAS, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- These reports provide value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within the negative pressure wound therapy industry and pressure relief devices market. These research studies also provide company shares and distribution shares data for the overall NPWT and pressure relief devices market in each of the aforementioned countries. The reports are also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
The categories covered in the negative pressure wound therapy market report include NPWT Sales Business and NPWT Rental Business. Whereas the segments and sub-segments covered in the pressure relief devices market report include Mattresses, Mattress Overlays, Speciality Beds Rental Business and Speciality Beds Sales Business.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
Scope of these reports at broad level cover the following major points:
- Market size data for negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) market (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/218158-negative-pressure-wound-therapy-npwt-market-outlook-in-brics-brazil-russia-india-china-south-africa-to-2018.html) categories – NPWT sales business and NPWT rental business and pressure relief devices market (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/218159-pressure-relief-devices-market-outlook-in-brics-brazil-russia-india-china-south-africa-to-2018.html) categories – mattresses, mattress overlays, speciality beds rental business and speciality beds sales business respectively
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the above mentioned market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for both markets in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the both industries in BRICS.
- Key players covered in the negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) market report include WuHan VSD Medical Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Kinetic Concepts, Inc., Shandong Wego Newlife Medical Device Co., Ltd., Smith & Nephew Plc, Medela AG and ArjoHuntleigh.
- Key players covered in the pressure relief devices market report include Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., ArjoHuntleigh, Paramount Bed Co., Ltd., Kinetic Concepts, Inc., Invacare Corporation and Stryker Corporation.
Reasons to buy one or both of these reports for decision makers in the medical equipment industry and specifically under the NPWT and pressure relief devices markets:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the respective competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Explore latest reports on industry profiles and different geographies @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/LatestReport.aspx.
Priyank Tiwari, ReportsnReports, + 1 888 391 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com