LAKE HAVASU CITY, Ariz., April 20, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Recent graduates and current college students are able to save on a new Ford with Bradley Ford Lincoln's Ford Drives U program. Intended to mitigate the cost of a driving a reliable new vehicle, the graduate incentive offers students and recent graduates a $500 discount on a new Ford purchase or lease agreement.
The college student purchase program is available on new Ford models from the Bradley Ford Lincoln inventory including but not limited to the 2017 Ford Escape, the 2017 Ford Focus and even the 2017 Ford F-150. See eligibility requirements below.
To be eligible for the Ford Drives U program, students must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Student is enrolled full-time or part-time in an undergraduate program at an accredited four-year college/university, junior college, community college or trade school and be in good academic standing.
- Student has graduated between May 1, 2014 and January 2, 2018.
- Student is currently enrolled in an accredited graduate school program.
Students must also provide the dealership with proof of eligibility in the form of ONE of the below documents:
- Proof of enrollment status in a minimum of two classes or six credit hours. Examples include class schedule, term grade report or letter from the institution.
- Students between semesters or who are recent high school graduates may provide proof of prior or future enrollment. Letters of intent are acceptable for incoming freshmen.
- Copy of diploma.
- Letter of graduation date and earned degree from institution.
- Copy of final transcript confirming graduation and degree earned.
Eligible students interested in more information about the Ford Drives U graduate incentive are encouraged to contact the team at Bradley Ford Lincoln. The dealership is available via phone at 928-855-1191, by appointment or on a walk-in basis to the dealership location in Lake Havasu City.
Media Contact: Lisa Bottorff, Bradley Ford Lincoln, 920-855-1191, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Bradley Ford Lincoln