DALLAS, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- "Bioinformatics: Technologies and Global Markets" and "Bioinformatics Partnering Terms and Agreements" are new market research reports available at ReportsnReports.com.
The report "Bioinformatics: Technologies and Global Markets" provides a comprehensive analysis of the bioinformatics market by reviewing the recent advances in high-throughput 'omic technologies and computer-enabled technologies that have driven the field forward. It examines the market trends and analysis regarding industry service providers, software solution developers, and IT and bioinformatics service providers that support the pharma industry.
The report's main focus is on identifying the challenges and opportunities that exist in the bioinformatics market following the adoption of high- throughput technologies and the generation of big data. It aims to identify innovative companies and institutes that are extending the boundaries of science and technology to develop innovative solutions and enable knowledge to be extracted from burgeoning data so that it may be put to use for the greater good.
The scope of the study encompasses the global bioinformatics market based on geography, category and application. It provides a detailed analysis of recent advances in 'omic technologies and examines their impact on the bioinformatics market. It discusses the ways in which bioinformatics have been utilized by the pharma and biotech industries to streamline the research and development (R&D) process and improve efficiencies. It provides a detailed analysis of leading countries, companies and technologies that will drive the field forward.
Order / Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=236516.
Companies profiled in this report: 3rd Millennium Inc., Accelrys Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., Astrid Bioscience GMBH, BGI, Biobase GMBH, Biomatters Ltd., Biotique Systems Inc., Cartagenia N.V., CLC Bioinformatics, Conexio Genomics, Compugen, Dnastar Inc., Geospiza, Genomatix Software GMBH, GVK Biosciences, Genologics Life Sciences Software Inc., Genedata AG, Geneva Bioformatics SA, GNS Healthcare, IBM Life Sciences, Illumina Inc., Molecular Connection, Molecular Networks GMBH, Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd., Ocimum Biosolutions Ltd., Perkin Elmer Informatics, Personalis, Smartgene Services SARL and Real Time Genomics Inc.
Comprehensive Table of Contents and more information on the report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/236516-bioinformatics-technologies-and-global-markets.html.
The Bioinformatics Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the bioinformatics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all bioinformatics partnering deals announced since January 2007, including financial terms where available, including over 1500 links to online deal records of actual bioinformatics partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Order / Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=139189.
Bioinformatics Partnering Terms and Agreements report includes:
- Trends in bioinformatics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007 o Analysis of bioinformatics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data o Case studies of real-life bioinformatics deals o Access to over 1500 bioinformatics contract documents
- The leading bioinformatics deals by value since 2005 o Most active bioinformatics dealmakers since 2007
- The leading bioinformatics partnering resources In Bioinformatics Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by: o Company A-Z o Headline value
- Stage of development at signing o Deal component type
- Specific therapy target Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand. The Bioinformatics Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,500 bioinformatics deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise bioinformatics rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal? o How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned? o Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed? o How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated? o What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed? o Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Comprehensive Table of Contents and more for this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/139189-bioinformatics-partnering-terms-and-agreements.html.
Explore more reports on Biotechnology Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/biotechnology/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari ReportsnReports.com, +1 888 391 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com