DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., April 20, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Mark your calendars! The fourth annual Atlanta Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo will return to the Cobb Galleria Centre on May 20-21.
- Marilyn's Gluten Free Gourmet, a local Atlanta bakery, will be sampling some Southern Favorites (Cheese Straws & Gourmet Grahams) at booth #403. This dedicated & certified gluten-free bakery creates decadent and delicious products without any artificial flavoring, preservatives or trans fat!
- Georgia Grinders Premium Nut Butters are handcrafted in small batches in a 100% gluten-free facility. In fact, their almond butter, NaturAlmond, is manufactured in a dedicated facility, free from all other nuts/peanuts. Simplicity never tasted so good! Stop by their booth to sample these products for yourself.
- Find your perfect gluten-free cupcake with Create Your Cupcake®! Located in Sandy Springs, Georgia, this bakery will be sampling and selling a variety of gluten-free, all-natural hollow cupcakes, cremache® fillings & frostings at booth #110.
- Visit Pure Knead at booth #103 to sample locally-made soft sandwich bread and hamburger buns. Pure Knead products are free from the Top 8 Allergens, Vegan, Non-GMO and preservative free! Find their bread and buns at Kroger, and their cupcakes and cookies at Piece of Cake locations.
- Abundtant Love will be on site with delicious gluten-free mixes, including their new buttermilk biscuit and deep dish pizza crust mixes. Stop by their booth for cake, pie, biscuit and pizza samples. Rumor has it the biscuits have made grown folks cry, they're THAT good!
The Expo will allow attendees to sample and purchase hundreds of gluten-free products, meet with local and national brands, receive coupons and attend informative presentations by top-notch speakers.
"It's really exciting to be in a room where you can try everything," said Expo Founder Jen Cafferty. "You'll sample everything from pizza, bread and decadent baked goods to healthier options like bars and granola. One little boy was so happy to see all of the samples he exclaimed, 'It's like a gluten-free Disneyland!'"
While all products at the Expo are gluten free, many exhibitors will also showcase products free from the top eight allergens. The event also features a dedicated area for nut-free products sponsored by Enjoy Life Foods.
The Expo is a fun, community-based event where you can bring the whole family. Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. A one-day ticket is $15 for adults and $5 for children.
ABOUT THE GLUTEN FREE & ALLERGEN FRIENDLY EXPOS
Managed by the Gluten Free Media Group, the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expos are the largest and fastest growing special diet consumer events in the United States. Started in 2007, the events have expanded from one to eight cities throughout the country. In addition to meeting the needs of the celiac community, the Expos welcome those with gluten sensitivities autoimmune/inflammatory diseases and autism. Athletes and the health-conscious community also benefit from the events. For more information, visit www.gfafexpo.com.
To view this video on YouTube, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpjjxOT60Uw
Media Contact: Laura Gruninger, The Gluten Free Media Group, 8472849997, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE The Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo