DURHAM, N.C., April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- There has been a massive increase in the number of denials in the home health claims in the recent times. Insufficient documentation error is the most common reason behind the HH PPS improper payments, where the providers are submitting the documentation for the diagnosis without any accompanying documentation about the specific limitations that render the beneficiary homebound. In order to avoid future claim denials, providers need to include the required information. Our expert speaker Arlene Maxim is presenting an audio session on Face-to-Face encounter at AudioEducator.com, where she will shed light on the documentation requirements. You won't want to miss the information provided, based on years of experience and tremendous rate of recovery (to date) of refused face to face claims.
Here's a sneak peek of the conference:
Face to Face - Impossible Task or a Silent Opportunity
During this webinar "Face to Face - Impossible Task or a Silent Opportunity" on Thursday, 24, 2014, Arlene Maxim, RN, will discuss the ways to guard your money, prevent on-going ADR's and denials based on face to face while developing even stronger relationships with your physicians!
- Learn what is going on in the world of face to face – what has changed recently?
- Learn how the definition of 'homebound' has changed and what that means for face to face documentation
- Learn how to improve the content of information received from the physician's office
- Learn who needs training NOW and the type of training they will need
- Learn how to develop a PLAN for the upcoming change.
For more information, http://www.audioeducator.com/home-health/face-to-face-04-24-14.html
Other Conferences of the Week
2014 Arthroscopic Coding issues
Join Margie Scalley Vaught - CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, ACS-EM, ACS-OR, in this informative session "2014 Arthroscopic Coding issues" on Tuesday April 22,2014, where she will discuss the CCI bundling edits as well as the guidelines and who they apply to.
Topics covered in the session:
- CCI now bundles arthroscopic debridement during other arthroscopic procedures – how are you to report now?
- There are now specific issues regarding knee arthroscopy procedure codes 29875 and 29876 per Medicare but what do your private payers say
- Hip arthroscopy procedures are becoming harder to code and get reimbursed for, we will discuss the issues at hand regarding FAI issues
- Ankle arthroscopic procedures now have these bundling issues that you will need to be aware of for 2014
- We will discuss arthroscopically assisted vs. open vs. arthroscopic procedures.
For more information, http://www.audioeducator.com/orthopedics/arthroscopic-coding-2014.html
Compliance Mistakes Made By Physician Practices
Join Kim Garner-Huey, MJ, CPC, CCS-P, PCS in this informative session "Compliance Mistakes Made By Physician Practices" on Wednesday, April 23, 2014, where she will help you:
- Understand the 7 components of a small practice compliance program as set forth by the Office of Inspector General.
- Compliance mistakes made by Physicians.
- Auditing - Coding billing, HIPAA other areas such as Stark, anti-kickback, employment policy.
- Identify and protect your practice in the areas identified as current targets by the OIG.
- Discuss OIG plan for 2014.
- Discuss records retention policies that prepare you to respond to a payer audit.
- Decide when to involve the practice attorney.
- Prepare your staff to respond to a government investigation.
- Protect your practice from a whistleblower suit.
AudioEducator brings the most compelling list of audio conferences on wide array of healthcare topics—food safety, food fraud, medical coding, billing to CPT changes, E/M Modifiers to OIG work plan, Affordable Care Act to ERISA, RAC updates to fee schedule, Electronic Health Record System to ICD 10 transition, HIPAA and more. Get trained from the comfort of your home or office without spending a penny on travel. Pick a format of your choice for training— live conference/On Demand/ CD/ PDF transcripts and start learning.
We have enabled a special discount of 10%. Use coupon code SAVE10 to get your discount, Applicable on all purchases. For further query you can call our customer support as mention below.
Media Contact: Adam K, Audio Educator, 1-866-458-2965, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Audio Educator