DALLAS, Dec. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ChinaMarketResearchReports.com adds Global and China Automotive Audio and Infotainment Industry Report, 2013 research report to its store that says the china tourism industry approximated RMB2.6 trillion, up 15.1% year-on-year.
Global and China Automotive Audio and Infotainment Industry Report, 2013 mainly covers the followings:
1. Recent Developments of Global Automotive Market
2. Recent Developments of China Automotive Market
3. Introduction to In-vehicle Infotainment (IVI)
4. Automotive Audio Market and Industry Research
5. Automotive Infotainment Market Research
6. 23 Major Automotive Audio and Infotainment Vendors
In 2013, global infotainment market size approximated US$30.1 billion, an increase of 4.2% from a year earlier; and the decelerated growth was due to the sluggish European automotive market and lower infotainment prices. The market is expected to restore growth from the next year, with the size up 12.2% to US$33.8 billion in 2014, US$40.1 billion in 2015 and US$45.6 billion in 2016.
Infotainment market growth is largely because its increased and upgraded functions have greatly raised price. High-end infotainment map will be upgraded to 3D map, with display up from 6-8 inches to 10-12 inches, and rear-seat entertainment system will be more popular, also accompanied by the adding of 3G or 4G network connection as well as the mushrooming of corresponding smart phone APPs.
Infotainment will also see qualitative leap i.e. added by advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS); thus HUD system is bound to be added in the future, which will significantly improve the cost, but also means instrument cluster companies need to collaborate with infotainment vendors. Japan's Aisin AW and DENSO, U.S. Visteon and Delphi, Germany's Continental and South Korea's Mobis all have instrument cluster business, showing obvious future edges.
Order a copy of this report at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=114673 .
In 2013Q1-Q3, the top three by revenue in the ranking list remained unchanged, but the top three ones by profitability made a change with Emei Shan Tourism Company Limited losing out to Dalian Sunasia Tourism Holding Co.,Ltd.. In 2013, the three- Overseas Chinese Town (Group) Co., Ltd., Huatian Hotel Group CO.,LTD and Dalian Sunasia Tourism Holding, experienced a year-on-year sharp rise of 66.7%, 24.8% and 17.6%, respectively. By contrast, another three ones, including XI'AN Tourism (Group), Guilin Tourism Corporation Limited and Wuhan Sante Cableways Group -witnessed the worst business performance in the same period, making them become the only three industrial players suffering severe losses.
The report highlights the followings:
- status quo (revenue, number of tourists), development trend (next one to five years), and market segmentation (by product, region, etc.) of China tourism industry;
- operation (development scale, revenue, revenue structure, distribution, the number of travel businesses and star-class hotels, the number of guest rooms and occupancy rate) of travel agencies and hotels;
- 20 key Chinese tourism enterprises, travel agencies and hotels; focusing on their operation, revenue structure, latest dynamics and development outlook from different perspectives.
Comprehensive Table of Contents and more for the report "China Tourism Industry Report, 2013-2017" is available at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/114673.html .
Browse more reports on Automotive & Transportation Industry at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/cat/automotive-transportation.html .
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, China Market Research Reports, + 1 888 391 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE China Market Research Reports