DALLAS, Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The nation's leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure series, The National Data Center Summit Series, will present the inaugural Texas Data Center Summit on October 10 at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel. 350 senior-level executives are expected to attend for important discussion, debate and networking on the myriad of opportunities and challenges in today's market.
More than 3,500 executives have attended National Data Center Summit Series events over the past two years in New York, Santa Clara, Chicago, Los Angeles. The inaugural Texas Data Center Summit will bring special focus to data center real estate opportunities and challenges in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio markets.
Agenda coverage will include:
* Morning Keynote: Comparing and Contrasting Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio Markets to National Regions & Opportunities
* Greater Texas Market 360: With a Tax-Friendly Business Climate, a Deregulated Utility System and Lower Costs of Land and Construction, What Types of Investors are Becoming More Active?
*Data Center Financing: Exploring the Role of REIT, Technology, and Private Equity Funds
* Data Center Disaster Scenarios: Strategies for "The Day after Tomorrow," Including Fire, Redundancy & UPS
*Energy Efficiency & Government Regulation: Analysis of Measures that Could Impact the High-Voltage Data Center Real Estate Industry
* The Impact of the Cloud on New Development: Opportunity or Threat?
*The Next Texas and Central State Data Center Market: Analysis & Predictions for New Market Investment & Development
*Data Center President & CEO Panel — A "View from the Top" Discussion of Operating and Managing Data Centers
*Data Center End User Trends: Analysis of Financial Sector, Healthcare and Educational Demand Drivers — Will End-Users Seek Additional Colocation Space in the Next 12-24 Months or Pursue Custom Design-and-Build Solutions?
*Power to the Data Center Developer/Operator: Analysis of the Deregulated Texas Utility System – and Its Unique Rewards
* Data Center Development Debate: Performance Sensitive vs. Undifferentiated Site Selection Decision-Making
*Energy-Efficient Data Center Construction & Development: Challenges and Opportunities in an Evolving Technology Market and Labor Force
*Connecting Texas to Los Angeles, New York and other Major Markets: Analysis of "Gateway" Connectivity Opportunities & Challenges to Vital Markets
Hear 40+ Speakers, Including New Voices and the Most Active Industry Executives:
* Jerry Blair, Co-Founder & Vice President of Sales, DataBank, Ltd.
* Bo Bond, Managing Director, Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc.
* Matthew Brown, Director of Global Data Center Operations, HP Cloud Services
* Chris Crosby, Founder and CEO, Compass Datacenters
* Robert DeVita, General Manager, Cologix
* Sean Farney, Chief Operating Officer, Ubiquity Critical Environments
* Jeff Ferry, Director, Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
*Robert Geary, Director – Commercial Real Estate Group, Deutsche Bank Securities
* Paul Gerrard, CEO, Digital Fortress
*Mike Higgins, SVP Data Center Services, Internap
* Tim Huffman, Executive VP & Global Director – Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
* Eric E. Jacobs, Vice President & General Manager, QTS
* Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director – Data Centres, Avison Young
* Todd Kimbriel, Chief Operating Officer, Texas Department of Information Resources
* Tom Long, Executive Vice President of Business Recruitment, San Antonio Economic Development Foundation
* Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director for Valuation & Advisory | National Specialty Practice Leader for the Mission Critical Facilities Group, Cushman & Wakefield
* Pete Marin, President, T5 Data Centers
* Shawn Mills, President & Founder, Green House Data
* Kevin Ooley, CFO, DataBank, Ltd.
* J. Todd Raymond, Partner, 1547 Critical Systems Realty
* Andrew Schaap, Vice President, Enterprise | Federal, Digital Realty
* Stephen Verp, Director of Real Estate, Digital Realty
* Harry Carmine Whalen, CEO, Allen Economic Development Corporation
>> View all speakers: http://cre-events.com/<wbr />texasdata/speakers-advisors/
>> View the conference agenda: http://cre-events.com/<wbr />texasdata/agenda/
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 300+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day event market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today.
200 leading commercial real estate and technology infrastructure firms have already made plans to attend, as of of September 10, including:
- 1547 Critical Systems Realty
- Active Power
- Allen Economic Development Corporation
- Alpheus Communications
- Arizona Commerce Authority
- Automated Logic
- Avison Young
- ByteGrid Holdings LLC
- C7 Data Centers
- Carlson DC
- CEI Engineering Associates
- City of Denton
- Colliers International
- Communications supply corporation
- conceptcsi – global data center solutions
- CSI Leasing
- Cushman & Wakefield
- DataBank, Ltd.
- Denton Municipal Electric
- Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
- DFW Consulting Group
- Digital Fortress
- Digital Realty
- DSA-Mission Critical Services
- Economic Development Council of Buffalo County
- Emerson Network Power (ASCO)
- Ensite Solutions LLC
- ETS-Lindgren Inc.
- GNB Industrial Power
- Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
- Green House Data
- HITT Contracting, Inc
- HP Cloud Services
- Integrated Design Group, Inc.
- ION Associates, Inc.
- JE Dunn Construction
- Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc.
- Lufthansa Systems Infrastructure Services, Inc.
- M.E. GROUP
- MAPP Construction, LLC
- Nova Corp
- Opus Interactive
- Patronus Data
- Ridgemont Equity Partners
- Sachs Electric Company
- San Antonio Economic Development Foundation
- Stream Data Centers
- Syska Hennessy Group, Inc.
- System Technologies
- T5 Data Centers
- Texas Department of Information Resources
- Ubiquity Critical Environments
- ViaWest, Inc.
- Victoria Economic Development Corp.
- Walter P Moore
"The Data Center Summits that CapRate Events produces are well executed and informative. The presenters are industry leaders and the quality of topics are always relevant to the needs of end users and service providers."Tim Huffman, Executive Vice President, National Director | Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
For information about sponsorship, speaking or exhibiting at the event, please contact Brian Klebash to discuss further:
President & Founder
CapRate Events, LLC | The National Data Center Summit Series
For registration, please view the conference website: http://cre-events.com/<wbr />texasdata/
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC