NEW YORK, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Leading commercial real estate, supply-chain, logistics and and regional economic /port executives are making plans to attend the inaugural Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit on May 29. The summit is a production of CapRate Events (CRE), the leading digital media firm specializing in high-quality business-to-business commercial real estate events.
"There is renewed interest in the industrial real estate sector, particularly in the northeast, due to the pronounced macro-economic recovery, the sharp rise in ecommerce and infrastructure improvements globally and in the northeast that may accelerate regional port, supply-chain and industrial real estate activities," according to Adam D. Knobloch, Director of Client Relations at CapRate Events (CRE). "This is an exciting time to be involved in industrial real estate, supply-chain and port activities; the most active executives will attend The Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit."
Join The Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit on May 29 to hear from the following industry thought-leaders:
* Gordon F. DuGan, Chief Executive Officer, Director, Gramercy Property Trust
* Steve Schellenberg, Vice President, Business Development, IMS Worldwide, Inc.
* Drew T. DeWitt, CAIA, CCIM, Vice President, Global Real Assets – US Acquisitions, J.P. Morgan Investment Management
* Margie Piliere, Director of Business Development, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
* Charles "Chip" Walters, Managing Director & Head of Fund Portfolio Management, Grosvenor Fund Management
* Jack Fraker, Vice Chairman, Managing Director, CBRE
* Richard Vanderbeck, Regional Manager, First Industrial Realty Trust
* Gil Medina, Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
* Ryan Severino, CFA, Senior Economist, Reis, Inc.
* Bo Farkas, Vice President – Development East Region, Prologis
* Nick Firth, SVP – Industrial Acquisitions, LaSalle Investment Management
*George Vallone – MBA, CRE, President, The Hoboken Brownstone Company
Additional Speakers TBA
* Economic Recovery, the Rise of ECommerce & Infrastructure Improvements: How are Industrial Real Estate Firms Approaching this Combined Windfall?
* Regional Economic Development & Infrastructure: The Local, Regional & State Outlook for Supply-Chain Growth and Supporting Industrial Real Estate Assets
* New Jersey Industrial Real Estate Market Analysis: New Development, Investors, Capital Sources & Rising End-Users
* Metropolitan New York & Long Island Industrial Real Estate Market Analysis: New Development, Investors, Capital Sources & Rising End-Users
* Industrial Real Estate Investment Panel: REITs, High-Net Worth, Private Equity and Institutional Investors Approach Opportunities in the Rebounding Industrial CRE Sector
* Special End-User Focus, Including: Supply-Chain, Logistics, and New Industrial Real Estate Tenants
>> View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/industrial/agenda-coverage/
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Attendance and interest are building for The Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit. 300+ are expected to attend. Look who's attending as of April 15:
* Bentall Kennedy (U.S.) LP
* Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
* First American Title Insurance Company
* First Industrial Realty Trust
* GRAMERCY PROPERTY TRUST
* Grosvenor Fund Management, Inc.
* Hollister Construction Services
* IMS Worldwide, Inc.
* J.P. Morgan Investment Management
* KSS Architects LLP
* KS Partners
* Langan Engineering
* LaSalle Investment Management
* M&T Bank
* NJ EDA
* New Jersey State Chamber of Commerce
* Osso Capital Group Inc
* Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.
* Reis, Inc.
* Riverterminal Development Co.
* Russo Development
* Scarano Architect PLLC
* TRC Environmental, Inc.
* Woodmont Properties
For additional information and registration: http://cre-events.com/<wbr />industrial/
A limited number of exhibit tables, sponsorship and speaking opportunities are available. Please contact Brian Klebash, President & Founder, CapRate Events (CRE) for information about exhibiting, speaking or sponsorship opportunities.
Media Contact: Brian Klebash CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC