MANAGUA, Nicaragua, July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Nicaragua is a country that has begun to gain economic momentum that is fueling a real estate boom that appears capable of rivaling the meteoric rises in value seen in Costa Rica decades ago. Multinational investment is growing steadily, and tourism has risen over 300% in the last 20 years as visitors and investors rediscover Nicaragua. Nicaragua is the ideal spot that maximizes the value of the dollar and investment potential. For investors, an emerging market offers a brief window of opportunity to realize exceptionally high returns.
What Makes Nicaragua Real Estate Tick? For one Nicaragua is exquisitely beautiful. The country has pleasant year-round sunshine, awesome beaches, top class surf, soaring volcanoes, and historic colonial cities. Many promoters are touting Nicaragua properties for sale as great buys.
Properties for sale in Nicaragua were initially helped by low prices, though the story may not be true today. Yet Nicaragua has many pros that attract buyers. It is a safe country, has growing tourism, and has excellent air connections with the United States. Though real estate prices did see a decline during the global financial crisis, but it was not to the extent as seen in the UK, the United States, and other developed countries.
Here are some reasons why Real Estate in Nicaragua continues to fascinate investors:
- The Nicaraguan market has established lucrative retirement benefits like custom exemption for household goods
- Some well-known title insurance companies offer title insurance on property in Nicaragua
- Nicaragua is a signatory to the Central American Free Trade Agreement
- The Foreign Investment Law in Nicaragua is investor-friendly
- Domestic and foreign investments are treated at par
- Wonderful advantage as the country recognizes the right of foreigners to own Nicaragua Real Estate
- Inflation is moderately low
- Massive investments in infrastructure facilities are under way
- The major airport Managua International Airport has been modernized and expanded to accommodate double the passenger capacity
- Land for sale is a great attraction because of the spectacular natural beauty of Nicaragua
- Excellent colonial architecture combined with beautiful lakes, turtle sanctuaries, exotic volcanoes, and cloud forests make the country irresistible to real estate hunters
Some of the best investment options touted by realtors in Nicaragua are as follows:
- Corn Islands with its swaying palms, warm waters, and a good number of English-speaking populations
- Granada with a rich cultural heritage and beautiful colonial cities
- Leon considered as an intellectual capital with its avante Garde University and stately churches
- Pacific Coast with a splendidly attractive coastline
20 Questions You Need to Ask Before Buying Real Estate in Nicaragua
- Are there any restrictions on repatriation of gains or income caused by lease or transfer of the property?
- What types of properties are available?
- What are the benefits of ownership?
- Is there a rental program and can generate income?
- Is there a healthy demand for rentals?
- What are the taxes?
- What is the social situation?
- What are the requirements for real estate property acquisition?
- Are properties fee simple title?
- What type of titles in Nicaragua are available?
- Is title insurance available?
- Are there any restrictions on real estate ownership for non-residents?
- Are there any restrictions on the number of properties you can buy?
- Do you need a lawyer?
- What are the closing costs?
- Should you make a will in the country?
- Do you need a Notary?
- What is the real estate tax rate?
- Where is the Seaside Mariana Oceanfront Community?
- Where is the Isla Mariana Beachfront Retreat?
Position yourself firmly on the leading edge of the real estate boom. Nicaragua is a country of amazing beauty with a wealth of rich natural and cultural assets. From the wildness of active volcanoes to the serenity of her Pacific shores, Nicaragua create a mysterious and magical destination for vacation travelers.
About Grupo Mariana
Kevin Fleming is Chairman of Grupo Mariana and is originally from Vancouver, Canada and, while living there, he met Maria, a native of Nicaragua, who became his wife. When she brought him to Nicaragua in 2004, he also fell in love with the country and its people and saw there could be tremendous opportunity here for someone with vision and a sense of adventure. This is a place with many special attributes and a very bright future, which will be home to a future Wyndham Mariana Resort and a Nicklaus Design Golf Course. Grupo Mariana is becoming the face of the New Nicaragua, supporting the country's emergence as an international economic force and one of the world's exciting destinations.
Grupo Mariana is adamant that their communities will have a positive impact on the country and its people. One of Nicaragua's greatest assets is its people, who are warm and welcoming, and intensely passionate about their country. We are committed to making certain that Grupo Mariana and our other projects fully support the local communities and their citizens.
Media Contact: Kevin Fleming Grupo Mariana, 7862456535, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Grupo Mariana