PORTLAND, Ore., Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- After decades of working with clients around the world in every industry, helping to manage billions of dollars of contracts, Contract Analyst announces its 2014 predictions about changes in contract management.
10 Predictions about Contract Management
1. Contract management will move beyond expiration date lists.
2. Contract managers will take on more compliance duties.
3. The contract portfolio will become the focus of senior management, rather than just individual contracts.
4. Commercial contract management will increase in importance.
5. General counsel and corporate paralegals will become active in contract management.
6. Organizations will insist on easy implementation of contract management software.
7. Contract details will influence the entire organization.
8. The risk register will become a routine part of contract management.
9. Automated, scheduled contract portfolio reports will become routine.
10. Business lawyers will offer contract management services.
New Year. New Location.
Contract Analyst starts 2014 with a fresh, new headquarters location. Contract Analyst is now located at 10260 SW Greenburg Road, 4th floor, Portland OR 97223.
Contract Analyst began in 2004 as a simple contract management application. Since then, it has grown into an enterprise contract management solution that supports proposals, legal entities, risks as well as contracts.
Contract Analyst's clients include organizations in Asia, North America, Europe and the Middle East, which operate in many industries including health care, technology, and energy and utilities. Lawyers, paralegals, contract managers, procurement officers and compliance officers rely on Contract Analyst's expertise to manage risk, control revenue and reduce expenses.
"The diversity of our clients is a testament to the enduring value of Contract Analyst," says Sherrie Riley, Senior Vice President of Sales for Contract Analyst. "Our clients are delighted at how simple Contract Analyst is to setup and how powerful it is to adapt to their needs," continues Riley.
About Contract Analyst
Contract Analyst provides powerful solutions that are easily tailored to each organization's unique needs. Contract Analyst simplifies contract management, proposal management, legal entity management and risk management. Contract Analyst's global clients span a broad range of industries including business and legal services, medical and pharmaceutical, energy, financial services, manufacturing, distribution, supply chain, communication, transportation, non-profit, and government.
Media Contact: Sherrie Riley, Contract Analyst, 503.535.8800, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Contract Analyst